07 February 2012

7 February 2012–updates and apologies

Hey all! No, contrary to popular opinion and wishful thinking, I’m not dead. I’ve been detained by school, and as such, I haven’t been able to talk about the Denver Comic Con coming up this summer, Jimmy Gownley ending the perennial kid’s favorite Amelia Rules, Capstone and DC teaming up for more Super Hero goodness, or new releases from Kids Can Press, :01 Second, Toon Books, or Scholastic (or the many other great publishing companies out there).

All I’m asking is that you bear with me folks. I’m still plugging away, and I’m still working on reviews, but it’s going to be a little scattershot for the next couple of months. With that said, I have a feeling that we’re going to be seeing some amazing stuff this year, and I can’t wait to share it with you all out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment