18 June 2011

Seemingly required first post

Hello, and welcome to The Graphic Novel Reader, my new blog that reviews graphic novels and related items for younger and/or reluctant readers. My most important information can be located on the left side of the page, but if you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
As I am just starting out with this, updates will occur weekly on Mondays. This may change accordingly, dependent on what materials I have to review. Also, depending on what materials I get, I might be able to have some contests from time to time. So, stay tuned, and if you have anything you would like me to review, please let me know. there's a link on the right-hand side for contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment