27 June 2011

%@#%@#*!@$!#%

Well, apparently a certain software publisher didn't bother to extend certain save functions to previously saved files in Live Writer. With it being late, late, late this morning, and not wanting to format a whole new post, I recycled the template for Pilot & Huxley.
What I was not aware of was the fact that when I loaded the old file and started the review for this week, IT OVERWROTE THE OLD FILE. Still, figuring that this website would save a copy of it, I soldiered on. After uploading it, I checked the site, only to discover that not only did my original review of Pilot & Huxley disappear from my hard drive, but from the blog as well (including the back-up post).
With that in mind, I will take more time in the future to make sure this does not happen again, and I will do a second review this week to make up for the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment